Here's my top 10 Friday Faves:
1. Starbuck's coffee. Not the kind you have to leave your house for and go to the coffee shop to get, but the bag you buy at the store to make in your home kind. As we all know from a previous post, I can NOT start off my day without a good cup of coffee.
2. A good haircut. I'm talking the kind of haircut you make an appointment for, and go to a professional stylist for. If you're having a bad hair day, you're having a bad day, right(maybe that's just me?).
3. My Blackberry (or my crackberry as I've heard it called). What-the-what did I do before I had it? And what would I do if I lost it <GASP>??!!
4. A good pair of running shoes. You know, the ones that you still grieve over after months of not wearing them anymore because they have been discontinued (oh, just me again?).
5. A good camera, for taking all those priceless pics of your adorable kids.
6. Awesome portraits painted by amazing artists of your awesome kids.
7. Great music pumping through your mp3 player(ipod, iphone, i-whatever you have), when working out. Can't make it through a long run without it.
8. Chocolate-enough said.
9. Warm, sunny, no-wind-blowing, days.
10. And, of course, my super-favorite dear hubby and kids(although, they are more than just a Friday Fave).
Come back next Friday for a maybe-not-so-random edition of Friday Faves. (I just told my sis to get going on her list, so give her a break if hers isn't ready yet).