I'm dreading tomorrow morning when the kids go back to school after having a week off. I vow to make it an un-manic Monday(clothes are set out, backpacks packed, Jake's lunch made, shoes all have a match, snack is packed, check, check-to-the-check, check, check).
Now to share some of the favorite memories of this last week (I told you I was corny, I just can't help it).
1. First trip of many to the park. We all biked/scootered/walked/strollered, it was SO nice to be outside!
2. Video game/movie/popcorn/pizza day(yep, that was pretty much our whole day-the kids got mad that they had to get dressed to go and GET the video game/movie/popcorn/pizza).
3. Library day-cut short by #4 crawling around pulling the books off the shelf(and then screaming at the top of her LUNGS) when I picked her up and put the books back in their places.(does library etiquette apply during spring break week?)
4. A couple of play dates with a new mom-friend with kids the same age as mine(a match made in heaven).
5. A trip to the Children's Science Museum Play Lab(with above friend)-a great time had by all.
|The Tape Scape (this whole structure was made ENTIRELY with packing tape)-very fun-especially for mom!|
|Caught a couple of whoppers!|
|He is quite the multi-tasker(notice thumb in mouth while reeling in the big one).|