Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Husband...
Yes, this is a tribute to my husband...he will be so embarrassed...or maybe he won't even read it, as he doesn't really "get" my blogging...
1. Whenever he gets up to get himself something, he always asks if I need anything.
2. He WANTS to help with the laundry...I just will not LET him even TOUCH the laundry...it's a weird hang-up I have, I have to do the laundry MY way. Funny laundry story...the kids and I were out of town one weekend, and dear hubby was going to do a load of laundry. I use the Downy ball because I ALWAYS miss the rinse cycle, and dryer sheets scare me because I've heard they're a fire hazard/bad for the lint catchers, etc.. Anyways, he didn't know how much softener to put in the ball(even though there's a line on it clearly marking where to fill it to), and filled the WHOLE ball. Well, he knows now...but I still can't have him do the laundry.
3. He takes the kids outside to play...even on the coldest, crappiest days, so they can "run the wiggles out". I really hate being cold.
4. He supports my running...he encourages me to sign up for races(even when they coincide with a kid's soccer game), he brings the kids to watch me cross the finish line(weather permitting), he doesn't blink when I tell him I need a new pair of running shoes...AGAIN, he set up the GPS on my Blackberry so I could Mapmyrun(s), he is beginning to understand the reasons I have for wanting/needing to run.
5. He steers clear if I'm crabby. It took him a LONG while to get this one, but he finally has it down. When I get crabby, I just need to be left alone. He used to take it personally, I think, but it's nothing personal, I'm not mad AT anyone. After I've been left alone for a bit, I'm fine again.
6. He ALWAYS fixes the technical difficulties in my life...the computer, my phone, the camera, the computer printer, the toilet(when Jake threw a brand new bar of soap in it, flushed it, and it got stuck...really stuck), the dryer...the list goes on and on. I simply don't have patience with technical difficulties.
7. He grills out...a LOT in the summer so I don't have to cook...I love that.
8. He always turns the front porch light on for me if I'm working past dark...I really hate the dark.
9. He makes me laugh.
And finally, and maybe most importantly...
10. He gave me 4 of the most completely awesome, perfect(to me), sometimes crazy, sometimes dirty/messy/very loud but beautiful children a gal could ever want. Thank you dear hubby! <3