When I was in the 10th grade, I wrote a research paper on laughing...as medicine, and all of the "powerful" things laughing does for you. I got a "C". I didn't think that was too funny. My teacher said it wasn't a good research topic, even though it was "very well written". I think she needed to laugh more.
Here are some things I laughed out loud at this week.
1. My 5-year old using his (clean) undies for a slingshot.
2. My 5-year old telling me he wanted to be 4 again so he could "do it over".
3. When my 6-year old daughter painted her brother's finger and toenails...and he loved them. He's also been known to play dress-up with her...in dresses.
4. When my 6-year old daughter told me to "smell the wonder of her foot"...I hate feet.
5. HUGE burps...let by all of the kids...and myself. I love burps. My brother used to burp the alphabet for me to make me laugh.
6. Speaking of my brother; when I was really sick in the 6th grade, he tried to cheer me up by seeing how long he could hold his breath...he held it so long he passed out and hit his head on a dresser. To this day, I laugh out loud every time I think of that...he was fine by the way.
7. On Saturday, it was too humid to run outside, so I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill. To my right were two fast-walking buddies who decided to kick it up a notch. One of them tripped and flew off the back, while the other looked back over her shoulder, and almost flew off too. I didn't laugh until later...I'm actually still laughing...they were fine too.
8. My husband. He is funny. And he makes fun of me...and sometimes his sarcasm is lost on me, you know, when I'm mad at him, for instance. But he must have been on my good side last week, because he made me laugh a lot...he also doesn't like me to take pictures of him because he says it's "dumb".
What made you laugh out loud? Go link up with Stasha from The Good Life...her pictures always make me smile.