Sunday, October 2, 2011

Quotable Quotes

I love quotes; inspirational quotes; things my kids say; things that make you stop and think.

Here is a compilation of my quotable quotes. Thank you Pinterest...

and my children.

Run!
source



.
source

Bold words.
source
Harsh but fair..
source
people...
source
75 inspirational quotes
source
inspirational quote.
source


"Mama, you're like the home-town for us." Jacob, 8


running
source




"When all else fails, start running." Dean Karnazes (ultra-marathoner)


Monday Listicles made possible by Stasha from The Good Life...she finally listened to all of us and now calls herself a professional photographer!! We knew it all along. Go check out her other site. Stasha B photography. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the diet one!! :-) and dean karnazes.... i bought my dad his book!

    ReplyDelete