Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break Blues

I have the Spring Break blues today...

My kids just had a wonderful week off of school, and today was the first day back.

There were tears...

and homework...

and lunches to pack.



There was an I hate school! and extra hugs at drop off.

There were How many days until summer vacation? muttered by all of us.

There may have been a curse word said under my breath about giving a 3rd grader homework...every.single.night. As if they aren't cooped up and caged in all day, and then make them come home to do MORE school work.



I'm completely against homework if you couldn't tell.

Forty-nine...


days of school until summer vacation.

You better believe I'm counting down.  Summer time is my guilty pleasure.

a Monday Listicle Chicks Dont Like Cages...

No comments:

Post a Comment