Monday, February 20, 2012

Sanitation Nation


1. It's sanitizing craziness around here.

2. Ever since my oldest woke me up at midnight last night, saying, I think I might need to puke.



3. Nothing gets you out of bed faster than the word puke.

4. And so it started. Every half hour for 4 straight hours. The poor kid.

5. And in between the puking, I started wiping light switches, door handles, refrigerator handles, computer keyboards, my phone, and more light switches. Thank goodness for disinfecting wipes.

6. I'm pretty sure I can be classified as a crazy person...or maybe it's the smell of bleach that's getting to me and altering my senses, but who goes around in the middle of the night cleaning hard surfaces in the hopes no one else gets sick?



7. And then I remember the others are doomed.

8. This one shared Jake's sucker yesterday...



9. And this one drank Jake's pop by mistake...



10. There might be hope for this one though.


11. I can think of a million other things that I'd rather be doing than working in my sanitation nation right now.

1 comment: