Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Believe...

the sun, sweat and tears cure a lot of things.




I believe I'm a glass-half-full kind of girl, but some days there isn't a drop left, and I'm neither good nor bad; I'm indifferent and numb and that's worse than anything else.



I believe that when I look into my children's eyes, I can see my soul and the holes in my heart are filled up again.





I believe there is always light after the storm.



I believe that you have to search to find joy; and when you stop searching; stop seeing the little things; a piece of you dies inside. I believe that some days I have my eyes closed tight to these little joys and I need a slap in the face to wake me up.





I believe a hand on someone's shoulder and a How are you doing? can go a long way.


I believe a hug can heal and a sunrise can soothe and looking at the harvest moon is magical and sharing those things with someone you love is a spoonful of soul sugar.


I believe that a child's laugh is some of the best music.



I believe that colors are happiness wrapped in a bright package waiting to be splashed on paper and bright ones are the best; but even the bright ones need to be dimmed sometimes.



I believe I've had some dark days this winter, but the dark days are passing and I can see light again; I believe you have to go through some darkness to appreciate the light; you have to experience cold, dark days to appreciate the warmth of the summer sun.



I believe in the good in people.

I believe in spreading the love.

I believe I can make the world a better place, but it starts at home.










Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, There's no doubt that your blog could possibly be having web browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues.

    I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from
    that, great website!

    my web page vancouver Island Vacation Rentals

    ReplyDelete