Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Things

Kate's pretty, pretty pigtails



Beautiful flowers



Brothers that make you laugh so hard you cry and remembering all the trouble you used to get into as kids; and then overhearing your mom say, those two made quite the pair when they were younger.

Sister bonding time

Birthday parties for two year olds (and telling the kids I won't be throwing another birthday party  for them ever again because of their horrendous behavior the morning of, only to later start planning the boys' birthday party in my head).

Ducks. I will always remember my baby at this exact age whenever I see a duck and it will always make me smile.





Sunshine



My kids doing their homework the minute they get home from school.

Popsicles

My camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment