Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Photo Fun

The wind is howling here. Another reminder that winter is right around the corner...and I hate winter.

I'm soaking up as much of the autumn sun as I can; keeping it hidden away for the endless, cloudy, dreary days of winter.

Before we know it, these leaf piles will be snow piles.

And, instead of throwing leaves in the air, there will be snowballs flying.

These gorgeous red trees will soon be leafless, brown, and covered with snow.


The reds are my favorite.


As is this weeping willow.





These kids, on the other hand, are so excited for the first snow; the first time we go sledding; the first snowman we build; their first snow day...I love snow days...possibly the only good thing about winter.


Mama's Losin' It

5.) Fall in your neighborhood! Share some Fall pictures that capture the season in your neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment