Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Favorite Photos

There is beauty in everything...sometimes you just need to look for it.



Looking at things through the lens of a camera has taught me that.



I used to simply snap a picture and call it fine.



Now, with the help of an online photography class, and a truly amazing photographer, I have learned to search for beauty in the simple things...such as a weeping willow.


And an autumn landscape...


Or even a hay field in the middle of nowhere...



I have learned that beauty can't always be seen with the naked eye.



Sometimes, the beauty is in the moment.



Captured forever in a memory...



Held forever in my heart.



Never would I have thought there was beauty in this...



I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment