There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Favorite Photos

There is beauty in everything...sometimes you just need to look for it.



Looking at things through the lens of a camera has taught me that.



I used to simply snap a picture and call it fine.



Now, with the help of an online photography class, and a truly amazing photographer, I have learned to search for beauty in the simple things...such as a weeping willow.


And an autumn landscape...


Or even a hay field in the middle of nowhere...



I have learned that beauty can't always be seen with the naked eye.



Sometimes, the beauty is in the moment.



Captured forever in a memory...



Held forever in my heart.



Never would I have thought there was beauty in this...



I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment