Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Color Run!!

They call it "The happiest 5K on the planet"...




and I would agree.



19,000 runners, walkers, wheelchair-bound, old, young...




all happy.



Tutu-wearing, tube-sock-sporting, happy people.



People more worried about their color splotches than their time...



a celebration of sorts; be happy; be colorful; be free.



Clouds of color, laughing people, cheering people.





It was so happy.




If ever you get the chance to participate in an event like this, do it...





do it with family...



do it with friends...


take pictures...



laugh...



cheer...

bring children...



bring a camera...



and BRING IT.



Happy.

Linking up with Stasha and her awesome Monday Listicles!

2 comments:

  1. It's totally on my list for 2013!! I'm in the midst of a c25k training and I'm loving it way more than I thought I would! Can not wait to hit the color run and glow run in my city!

    ReplyDelete