I'm not really a fan of animals...
I mean, I've had hermit crabs and fish for pets and all, and I love going to the zoo, but I don't like hairy animals in my house.
I think it goes back to when I was 4 or 5 and got bit by a dog...a big dog...and I've been afraid of them ever since.
So, Stasha presented us with a list of 10 about anything to do with animals; here's my feeble attempt to come up with ten.
1. I love frogs...but don't like to touch them...we recently rescued a bunch from our egress window.
2. I like caterpillars...and the butterflies they turn into...we recently had a funeral for them after my two middle kids tried to pick them up with scissors.
4. My dad and step-mom had a really nice cat...the kids loved her...she is now dead.
5. My kids love to fish...and so do I...but I won't touch them; or the bait; or eat the fish after they've been caught...gross, gross, and really gross.
6. Katelyn went through a stage not too long ago...who am I kidding? She's still in that stage where she puts everything in her mouth...even boxelder bugs and asian beetles...disgusting.
|Those are actually chocolate chips, NOT bugs.|
9. I do SO love my animals, though.
Have a list of ten? Or nine, like me...go link up with The good life! And while you're there, I guarantee you'll be inspired by Stasha's gorgeous photos.