Thursday, December 22, 2011

July, August, September...



Grab the button, link up, and share your summer months with us! Summer is by far my favorite season of the year.

July: I told you who the real boss in our family is...it might surprise you.

I broke my toe and couldn't run for a few weeks...yes, that sucked.

And, I posted my first vlog.

August: I wrote some lessons I've learned from my children.

I wrote about my sweet little girl, who flooded the bathroom with the garden hose by sticking it up the dryer vent.

Yes, that's her...doesn't she look sweet?

September: I gave some advice to all mothers everywhere. 

I was Germaine's Tipsy Friend and wrote one of my favorite pieces about running. 

We went pumpkin picking.




And, last but not least, I captured some very magical moments with my camera.

Here's a sneak peek at one of them.



I can't wait to read all of yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment