Sunday, January 22, 2012

When Love isn't Enough...

I can't get them out of my head.



It's not their fault.

They have four kids...

just like us.

What if...

it was me?

they get split up?

Mark and Fred have been together for 22 years, they have four kids, and Fred just happens to be from France. OUR U.S. government doesn't recognize their marriage and is facing deportation. 

What would I do?

What can we do?

How can I help?


Senator Robert P. Casey, Jr.
393 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
P: 202-224-6324
Toll Free: 866-802-2833
Fax:  202-228-0604

Secretary Janet Napolitano
Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Washington, D.C. 20528
202-282-8000


How can anyone help?

See that above address and phone number? You can write them, or call them...

and make a difference.

If you want to know the FULL STORY...here is the link. Mark explains it much better than I ever could.

And here's a link to their CNN interview...

http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2012/01/14/pkg-candiotti-gay-man-faces-deportation.cnn.html

Now, imagine it was you...




I broke the rules for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment