Friday, May 18, 2012

So Much...

going on around here, it's hard for me to catch my breath sometimes.



So many activities, so many memories, so much to capture...and capture it I do. More often than not, my camera is dangling around my neck, something I no longer feel foolish for.



He must have thanked me ten times for chaperoning his field trip to the zoo.

I was honored he asked...



I know my years are numbered for him wanting to hang out with me in public.



We could have spent many more hours petting, looking, staring in wonderment.



I love who he's turning into.



And these two...



permanent best friends and troublemakers and the worst enemies all at once.



Silence from these two is deadly, but the noise they make together is deafening.



They are a force to be reckoned with.



And, these two...



finally coming around.

Maybe some resentment at first, from oldest towards youngest.



Buddies at last.

Fourteen school days until summer vacation...

I can taste it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment