Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tutus and Tennis Shoes

It's not every day you can pull off an outfit like this one.



Playing dress-up with big sister, and I was jolted back in time to when my big girl used to be my little girl and frequently wore tutus.



So glad I saved this outfit.



So glad I have another little beauty to dance and prance and twirl about in it.



So glad I'm a girl mom as well as a boy mom...best of both worlds.



I can imagine fights when they're teenagers about clothes and shoes and make-up...

or maybe the five years between them will prevent the worst of it...



and little sister will look up to big sister and big sister will help little sister with grace...

just as she does now.

Little sister rocks tutus...



even when wearing tennis shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment