Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sibling Wars

Peace begins with a smile--Mother Teresa

Some days it is a war zone here.

When once best-buddy-brothers turn on each other and a holy war breaks out, you better run for cover, nobody is safe.

There is screaming and more screaming and tears and screaming...did I mention the screaming?

This little girl brings the peace to the chaos.



She looks at me and smiles and I reassure her I'm not mad at her, just her naughty brothers.

She wraps her arms around my legs and I find a little peace again.

I also find my peace at the beach.



I have declared Thursdays as our pack-a-picnic-lunch, grab all the sand toys, load the truck up, and drive a few miles away to the beach.



There are no fights at the beach, just a lot of happy; a lot of joy; a lot of love; and a lot of smiles.



Just smiles...



lots and lots of smiles.



And peace is restored to our universe once again.

Little White Whale

Essence of Now

1 comment:

  1. That seems to be a theme this week (the fighting between siblings)! That must be heavenly to be so close to the beach. I would definitely look forward to Thursdays!

    What a good looking bunch you have!

    ReplyDelete