Sunday, August 28, 2011

Places I Love

1. The lake; the summer cabin up North. So peaceful; gorgeous sunsets; lapping waves...love.

2. My favorite running trail...complete with wildflowers, colorful birds, and the occasional deer.
See the trail ?..............................
                                                 /
3. Parks...any parks; all parks; anything my kids can climb/slide/run/swing on.
4. My dad and step-mom's kitchen; lots of fun memories have been made in this kitchen...and lots of good food has been eaten.

Ummm, Jess? I still need that delicious cinnamon bread recipe, please...PLEASE!
5. Target...enough said.

6. Dairy Queen...also, enough said.

7. Our local library...a bookworm's paradise.

8. The ocean; burying my feet in the sand; listening to the waves lap against the sand; the sun.

9. Our own backyard....

Football-playing, baseball-gaming, watermelon-eating, sprinkler-running, marshmallow-roasting good times.

 
Do you have a list of places you love? Link up with Stasha for Monday Listicles...and while you're there, check out her mad photography skillz! 


No comments:

Post a Comment