Sunday, August 14, 2011

What I Miss...

1. I miss when my babies were BABIES.



2. I miss my old running shoes.
3. I miss sunsets on the lake. I wish I lived on the lake.
4. I've been missing my "rag-doll" from when I was little. She went EVERYWHERE with me, and my older sister and younger brother would hide it from me to tease me.

I found the eye-less, nose-less, stained, but well-loved doll from my childhood. I don't know what I'll do with it, but I'm glad I found it.

5. I miss my dad. Not that he's dead or anything. I just haven't seen him in a while.



6. I miss sweet moments like this from my oldest child, who is getting so grown-up. He frequently begins sentences with, "Remember when I was little, and...". Oh, yes, sweet boy, I remember when you were little...

7. I miss the days when this darling duo could both sit on my lap at the same time. Now they are too big for my lap. I will probably be sitting on their laps before long.

8. I miss my sister. Don't worry, she's not dead either. We text each other many times a week. It's not the same as seeing each other, though.

9. I am going to miss these two little punks in a couple of weeks when school starts again. Bahhh, I already have the back-to-school blues.
10. I miss the days I could eat cookies this size with NO GUILT. Those were the days.



The more I get to know Stasha, the more I love her! You will too, her photography is amazing. Make your own list and link up with her. You don't need pictures, words will do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment