Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wordless Wednesday...one from the archives

I've been looking everywhere for this picture(everywhere meaning CD's, DVD's and maybe the off chance that I actually got the picture developed). That is my oldest son(2 years old in the above picture), today...2 weeks shy of his 8th birthday. That flower has only bloomed twice...once in the above picture, and once in the below picture...exactly 6 years apart. Weird? Maybe. Or maybe in these six years I just didn't NOTICE that it bloomed...going from one to four kids in six years, I think I may have missed a lot of the little things, things like blooming flowers.
Flowers that probably DID IN FACT bloom every spring

Pretty flowers, right? P.S. Don't mind the neighbors bags FULL of aluminum cans...great scenery right? 
    
      



No comments:

Post a Comment